Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has commiserated with the family of deceased Pan-Yoruba patriot, Yinka Odumakin who died early this morning. In his remarks, the former Ekiti Governor said Odumakin will be remembered for his undiluted love for Yorubaland. Here’s the statement below :
- Shocked and saddened but with total submission to the will of God.
- Yinka Odumakin lived a life of justice, fighting for justice and equity for all.
- He was a man in total defense of justice and fairness for all. He had a life well spent, not how far, but how well.
- In it all, he will be remembered for his undiluted love for the Yoruba race and Nigerians in general.
- My prayers are with his wife, children and the leadership of Afenifere at this difficult time. May the soul of Yinka Rest In Peace.
- ~ Ayo Fayose